Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dear Governor Schwarzenegger...

Dear Arnold Schwarzenegger,

I am a fifth grade student that is concerned with our state funds. It has been predicted that my education funds will be cut. I am very concerned about that cut. They will triple the amount of students. Jobs will be cut.

My education is important to me because I need to have a good profession. A good education will help me get a great scholarship. Also, I will be able to go to college. That college will help me get an excellent job. If I wanted to, I could run for President.

If there is an increased amount of students, some of us will have a hard time passing tests. All of the teachers will lose their jobs and we will not get an excellent education. That education is going to be needed in the future. The future will have things that need higher education skills.

So this cut isn't really going to help us. We are the key to the future. So please stop the budget cuts.

Signed, a concerned student,

Robert
5th Grade
Sutro Elementary School

No comments: