Monday, March 3, 2008

Dear Governor Schwarzenegger...

Dear Arnold Schwarzenegger,

I am Darren, a fifth grader from Sutro Elementary School. I heard you're cutting budget funds from our education. I think it's horrible that you're doing that.

If you keep on cutting budget funds from our education, our future won't look so good. Thanks to you, our future won't be as successful than we thought. Rooms will have to hold even more children. We don't need that.

Teachers will start losing their jobs and the children, like me, will lose our education. Education is where we start. Without education, you would have never been a governor. You're probably setting a bad example for future governors.

Sooner or later, teachers will lose their jobs and kids, like me, will be lose their education. Education is everything to us because education gives us a good future. But that won't happen, because of you.

Sincerely,

Darren
5th Grade
Sutro Elementary School

No comments: